Following graduation from Law School, New York City Attorney Eric R. Bernstein was hired as a Prosecutor in Nassau County where he earned a reputation as a successful trial attorney. After his term in the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Bernstein decided to focus his practice on representing people that have been injured in various types of accidents, and defending individuals and corporations facing criminal charges. Mr. Bernstein represents each of his clients personally and makes every effort to appear in Court personally on every case.
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to the New York Bar
- Admitted to the United States Southern & Eastern District Court
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court
- Assistant District Attorney for Nassau County from 1998 to 2001
- Hofstra University School of Law
Honors: Wagner Moot Court Team; Awarded “The Best Advocate” 1997 Trial Competition
Member: American Trial Lawyers Association; New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Binghamton University
Honors: Dean’s List
If you were injured in an accident in New York City or anywhere in New York, please call New York City Attorney Eric R. Bernstein for your free claim evaluation.