- Eric Bernstein was involved in a case where he represented a man accussed of assault. The case received national notoriety due to the defense Mr. Bernstein chose to use. Read More About This Case Here: “The Zoloft Defense”
- Case Dismissed. Our client was arrested and charged with Rape in the First Degree and faced a very long upstate prison sentence. The case was completely dismissed after our investigation proved that the District Attorney could not prove its case.
Disclaimer: Every case is different. Prior outcomes in no way guarantee that you will experience the same result if you retain this firm..
- Case Dismissed. Man arrested and indicted in Brooklyn with illegally possessing a loaded hand gun that was discovered after a routine traffic stop in the center console of his vehicle. Our client was facing 3.5 years in prison and the charges were completely dismissed following our investigation.
- We were able to obtain a non criminal resolution for a woman charged with DWI in New York City after she was involved in a serious car accident that resulted in her car being declared a “total loss.”
- Charges were recently dismissed against our client who was charged with DWI following a car accident on the FDR roadway in NYC.